Thursday, March 24, 2016

Camp Omatua 2016.

On our way back to school We went to Onekawa pools. When we were there I went on the water slide, in one part of the water slide I went up on the side of the tunel. I had a fantastic time at Onekawa pools I cant wait till I go again.
Something I enjoyed was tubing with my group it was cold but it was fun.
My biggest challenge was making the backpack it was a little bit tricky, because we had to make sure it fitted on the person's back, and could open and close pockets on the bag. It had to have two straps.
Our group's had to make the backpack with only one metre of tape, 15 pages of news paper and one pear of scissors. 
One of my favourite parts of camp was the water slide. It was slipperey and a lot of fun Zooming down and I got lot's soap in my eyes.

At camp we played Whonu to find out about each other, I found out Balin liked basket ball. 


                                             

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kayla it is me tayla camp sounds like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete