Thursday, June 2, 2016

How to make tuna pasta bake

How to make family size tuna pasta bake.


Ingredients


  • A third of a block Cheese.
  • 2 lagre cans of tuna.
  • Leggos spinach and garlic sauce.
  • A medium bag of pasta.


1. you need a big rectangular shape tin or container to go in the oven.
2. you need to preheat the oven to 200c.
3. Put one layer of your pasta in the dish.
4. Pour the sauce evenly over the pasta
5. Sprinkle Cheese.
6. Now do the same layers a second time.
7. bake in the oven for 15-30 minutes.


Now enjoy.

I hope you try this at home.

Something I found challenging was writing my steps because I had to have them in the right order so you don't get it wrong.
Something I'm proud of is fixing my mistakes in the ingredients because I know its important to put the right information in instructions.









   

No comments:

Post a Comment