Thursday, August 18, 2016

Getting guinea pigs.

Squeak Squeak  as I opened the door. Tom, Jack and Sara  were holding some cute little creatures. Tom, Jack and Sara are my mum’s friend’s kid’s.


The small animal’s  were squeaking with joy I creeped over to the bright yellow cage and carefully picked up my  fluffy brown guinea pig. He was five weeks old when I got him. I put him in the box full of fresh yellow hay. Then my big brother Jared got his cute red eyed guinea pig and carefully placed him in the box. Jared’s one is gray and he has a wide strip of white on him.


20 minutes later….. we said bye to them.


Once we got home we set up the old fish tank for the guinea pigs first we put some old newspaper on the bottom and then some hay It is important to clean out their house 2-3 times a week so they don’t get sick or stinky.


Than we made a little wood house so they can cuddle up and keep warm. Then I chopped some celery and carrot and placed a bowl of water. It was set up and ready for them.

I carefully put them in the tank and then they went to bed in there house that we made it for them.


Something I found tricky was getting the information that I need to make my writing better for the reader.

Something I'm proud of getting the right information so I can tell you how I got my guinea pig's in detail

I have been working on detail in my writing so it is more interesting for the reader.

I hope you enjoyed reading my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment